prologue
nce upon a city is a ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum
staff
credit
skin made for ouac by hedgie
table of contents
newest chapters
#/# update here

#/# update here

#/# update here

affiliates

Add Reply
New Poll

plotting with dani, a plot is a wish your heart makes
dani
 Posted: Jun 13 2014, 12:36 AM

jane levy
eighteen
the little mermaid
APPLICATION | BOARD | PROFILE

sienna clementine porter is a baum academy senior, eighteen years old, and working at charming charlie. she's pretty noisy, a hopeless romantic, and into some adrenaline-junkie activities. she's 90's-2000'stuck in that she only listens to music that you stopped listening to five years ago. she has six sisters and her dad is really overprotective; ever since their mother died, sienna's had a fear of large bodies of water, blaming herself for the death. don't throw her in any pools and maybe don't tell any 'your momma' jokes around her. she's a very upbeat and positive person, making friends easily and not taking enemies very seriously. romantic interests are sure to be aplenty for her, though most will be unrequited.

friends: plentiful! sienna is outgoing and kind to everybody she first meets and she believes in second chances. even if you've wronged her in some way, she's likely to not give up on you. she's all about thrift shopping, visiting antique stores, and exploring all of new york city. she's always been very curious and adventurous, so friends who will go along with her crazy antics are going to be her best friends!

enemies: it's hard for sienna to dislike someone so much as to call them an 'enemy.' but if you laugh at her thalassophobia, toss her into a pool or lake, or bully her friends to the point of tears, you've made the list; it's not easy to make this list. sienna is big on second chances but the offenses here are three strikes on their own. it's not a big deal, being sienna's enemy, though. it's mostly just cold shoulders and glares.

lovers: the thing about sienna is that she falls hard and fast. any pair of pretty eyes or a nice head of hair -- someone simply laughing at her joke could do it. most of these crushes are playground, small and quick to pass. but if a boy snatches enough of her heart, she tends to follow him around like a puppy. it's dangerous, as she's likely to do whatever they say. it's always unrequited though, and she's very often left crying in her dorm, watching romcoms and eating ice cream.

SIENNA PORTER
nina nesbitt
sixteen
the hare

stella raeanne hines is a baum academy junior, sixteen years old, and you're funny if you think she could ever hold a job. she's crazy energetic and very bright and all about constantly moving. running is her life, followed shortly by talking and winning. she's a sore loser and a sore winner, as in don't 'go easy' on her, because that'll just piss her off. her mom is a smother (smother+mom, duh) and her dad just likes seeing her succeed. she makes friends easily but she doesn't keep them due to being a bit (read: a lot) overwhelming and obnoxious. enemies are simply those that piss her off or that she pisses off. significant others, she's already got an end game! and she really doesn't understand boys so idk how likely it is for her to ever date somebody else but it sure is worth a try??

friends: being as loud as she is, stella finds it very easy to talk to people. she's a conversation starter and if need be, she can even hold one on her own. she usually considers most people to be her friend unless otherwise said so, but she also has insecure moments in which she doubts she has any friends because people find her to be so annoying. ): nonetheless, i do see quite a few peope on this list!

enemies: a lot of people dislike stella due to her loudness, brightness, and obnoxiousness. she's kind of rude and she's not the sharpest tool in the shed so she's not very nice to people who actually study (ie: eddie) (though it could just be because she's jealous of them). stella doesn't actively hate people unless they've gone out of their way to piss her off. she's a little fireball when angry at somebody and she holds a grudge but that's pretty much it.

lovers: stella is sixteen years old and the only relationship she's been in was one her mom set up when she was twelve with the nice boy next door. and he was nice except that they didn't actually like each other. they just sort of 'dated' to keep their parents happy for awhile. she hasn't been kissed since then and she doesn't really care about it. eddie brooke is her endgame (#stellar) but it's entirely possible for a cute athletic boy to catch her eye (;

STELLA HINES
barbara palvin
seventeen
the cow (jack & the beanstalk)

auorora madeline rigby is a baum academy senior, seventeen years old, and currently working at a flower shop in the mall. she's a wild card, ranging from anywhere to badass and confident to meek and uncertain, she comes off as a different person on any given day. she hasn't stopped exploring since arriving in new york, having moved from a small town with not nearly as much to do. stressing about living her mother behind but needing to find her sort of best friend, aurora has yet to find her place in the big apple. friends come easily enough but she's often putting on a front so as to avoid being made fun of. enemies aren't very likely as she's big on keeping the peace. significant others are welcomed, though with her past boy troubles, she just doesn't know if she's worth anybody's time.

friends: upon meeting aurora, one will realize she's rather quiet and unsure of herself and some might think 'wow, she won't talk to me, what a snob' but really, aurora is terrified of what people think of her and so she doesn't quite open up until she really knows a person. the friends she has made swear that she's the sweetest most helpful friend you could have, funny and sarcastic and always by your side. it just takes time, so i imagine she would definitely consider the people that stick around to be her friends.

enemies: it's hard to be enemies with someone who is so determined on being a complete pacifist. she goes out of her way to be nice to people, apologizing endlessly, and working hard to make sure people like her. if this sort of stuff pisses you off, then yes, maybe aurora can have enemies!

significant others: there were two boys in aurora's childhood who both made a very big impact on her life. she didn't actually likelike either of them but she put a lot of time and energy into their little trio. after it all blew up, she sort of gave up on boys and focused more on her schooling and work. now she's in new york and she definitely hasn't had time to think about her love life. she's all about subtle matchmaking, but don't expect her to realize when somebody's flirting with her.

AURORA RIGBY
made by nina at caution.
PMWebsite
^
dani
 Posted: Jun 17 2014, 02:42 PM

plot with sienna!
CODE
[align=center][dohtml]<div style='background-color: #00CDCD; border: 10px solid #00b3b3; padding: 10px; width: 220px;'> <div style='background-color: #00b3b3; width: 196; font-family: oswald; color: #FFF; text-align: right; padding: 2px; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 4px;'> YOUR CHARRIE & SIENNA</div>
<p>
<div style='text-align: justify; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9px; line-height: 105%; width: 200px;'>stuff about their relationship!!!</div>
</div>[/dohtml][/align]

plot with stella!
CODE
[align=center][dohtml]<div style='background-color: #ffa600; border: 10px solid #ff9100; padding: 10px; width: 220px;'> <div style='background-color: #ff9100; width: 196; font-family: oswald; color: #FFF; text-align: right; padding: 2px; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 4px;'> YOUR CHARRIE & STELLA</div>
<p>
<div style='text-align: justify; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9px; line-height: 105%; width: 200px;'>stuff about their relationship!!!!</div>
</div>[/dohtml][/align]

plot with aurora!
CODE
[align=center][dohtml]<div style='background-color: #c979ff; border: 10px solid #b546ff; padding: 10px; width: 220px;'> <div style='background-color: #b546ff; width: 196; font-family: oswald; color: #FFF; text-align: right; padding: 2px; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 4px;'> YOUR CHARRIE & AURORA</div>
<p>
<div style='text-align: justify; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 9px; line-height: 105%; width: 200px;'>stuff about their relationship!!!!</div>
</div>[/dohtml][/align]
PMWebsite
^
HEDGIE
 Posted: Jun 20 2014, 03:56 PM

NAHNIE & SIENNA

literally these two are perf. i can't. sienna is perf. EVERYONE PLOT WITH SIENNA OKAY. but anyways here some cute siennahnie things i can see happening: sienna and nahnie trading clothes/band shirts, nahnie giving her a "burnt sienna" crayon if she got sunburnt (after helping her, ofc), siennahnie gossiping about boys and how dumb (nahnie) or cute (sienna) they can be, wearing their tiaras and placing a crown on heidi's head and pronouncing her queen (can that happen in the heidiennah thread pls), turning up the music all the way and jamming out. just. i love them. so much.

NAHNIE & STELLA

pasta and bad influences <3

NAHNIE & AURORA

bucket-list flower crowns nohra <33333 love them too we're bringing their thread over sorry don't make da rules

JACKSON & SIENNA

little jacqueline is gonna probably bring them a lot closer together, and while jackson probably isn't going to use her shoulder in the current jacksie thread i defs want it to happen eventually <3 he thinks she's like one of the sweetest, raddest people ever jsjs

JACKSON & STELLA

"eddie and i are just friends" "that's what they said about me and grace" "shut up" oh gosh, these two are gr8. brotp. jackson wishes he had as much energy as stella sometimes. i just. can we do a sports announcing thread where they talk about relationship things during intermission or whenever nothing's happening??? o gosh.

JACKSON & AURORA

idk if you want to bring back the aurackson reunion thread but i'm down if you are. also!! we need a thread where jackson shows her around nyc and takes her to his favorite places and stuff. and maybe an emotional one where they talk about ~the rumor~ and it's serious at first but then they kind of laugh it off?? idk i think that would be cute. can't wait for aurora o gosh<3
PMWebsite
^
Monica
 Posted: Jun 24 2014, 11:12 PM

CASPAR & AURORA

I am so interested in having Caspar and Aurora continue that vegetarian-conversion thread. Caspar is still determined to convert her to veganism. She is his next victim. Muahahahaha no but actually
PMEmail
^
Monica
 Posted: Jun 24 2014, 11:14 PM

JACOB & STELLA

UH IDK HOW THESE TWO WOULD EVER MEET BECAUSE STELLA IS A BAUM JUNIOR AND JACOB IS A BARRIE SOPHOMORE BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE FUN TO PIT THEM AGAINST EACH OTHER IN SOME COMPETITION BECAUSE JACOB IS LIKE THE MOST COMPETITIVE PERSON AND THE SOREST LOSER ALIVE
PMEmail
^
HEDGIE
 Posted: Jul 31 2014, 11:43 AM

CARLEY & SIENNA

ginger drama buddies????? carley likes sienna and though nahnie and carley don't get along, i feel like neither of them would let that affect other people???? so carley and sienna can totally be ginger drama buddies and they can totally talk about boys???? and other stuff

CARLEY & STELLA

carley likes stella and they probably run in the same athletic circles (pun intended). carley would probably get annoyed by stella but not show it. carley might be the one to invite her and eddie to a party, lol. drunk stellar tho.

CARLEY & AURORA

roomies!!! so i definitely want there to be a thread where aurora's out and carley's kind of having a pity fest and crying and stuff, and aurora comes back early for some reason and yeah stuff happens. carlora 4lyf

PENELOPE & SIENNA

penelope would totally go along with her crazy antics!!!!! and go on adventures and stuff, penelope loves a good adventure. actually she would love to explore new york with somebody because whenver she goes on her own, she gets lost.

PENELOPE & STELLA

stellope o gosh, they're so friends okay, like penelope isn't into sports and stuff but she is into color and being talkative and doing crazy stuff, so hell yeah. penelope's also buds with eddie but probably wouldn't even know that they know each other b/c she's so oblivious, she'll literally think she's talking about a different eddie/ vice versa.

PENELOPE & AURORA

color twins!!!! i want them to be friends, okay, penora sounds like panera which can't be bad, and they're both pretty unsure of themselves so i think the barrier would be broken pretty quickly maybe???
PMWebsite
^
HEDGIE
 Posted: May 30 2015, 05:39 PM

JAIME & SIENNA

okay so i really want sienna and jaime to be like just starting out building a friendship, and maybe sienna talks about boys all the time and jaime's like cool but then sienna tries to get jaime to talk about boys and tries to get her to say what boys she thinks is cute and jaime just kind of shakes it off until she finally mcfreakin loses it and tells her she's a lesbian

JAIME & STELLA

stella is a stellot for jaime and i really don't see how they would interact at the moment but i will come back @ u with ideas when i got em?? i have jaime down as maybe being on a swim team but baum doesn't have one so idk actually yeah raincheck on this one

JAIME & AURORA

oh gosh they would be precious as friends because they are both precious!!!! jaime probably thinks she's super beautiful and has a little crush on her but since aurora is a str8 girl she probably wouldn't say anything about it bc it would just make things awkward. they have p similar situations with the whole childhood friend group falling apart thing and they're both pacifists and sweethearts and i love them okay
PMWebsite
^
HEDGIE
 Posted: Aug 10 2015, 01:43 AM

DAHLIA & SIENNA

hey it's me again so siennalia/dahlienna would probably be cute!! dahlia would so go to thrift shops because whenever she gets money she spends it either on food or at a thrift store because why not. she has no idea what she's doing and is probably going to die. but yeah she'd think sienna was so cute like omg your hair is the color of the blood in the sweeney todd movie awesome. is she down for ghost adventures because. you know. dahlia likes ghost adventures

DAHLIA & STELLA

OKAY SO I REALLY JUST i really want dahlia to scare stella like once, and then stella just tries to comes up with ways to freak her out and dahlia just chuckles like "nice try, squirt" (they're the same height lmao but she'd probably call her squirt anyway with her LAME SCARING ATTEMPTS STEP IT UP GURL) (it's like impossible to scare her, it happened one time and she ran all the way across the country) and i just see her kind of mentoring her also (sorry, eddie) on the art of scaring and just...... monsters inc is coming to mind... and also "jump scares? groundbreaking." stellia/dahlla

DAHLIA & AURORA

okay so they have irl pictures together!!!!! and they look fine as fuck also but anyway. i want them to be friends omfg dahlia would love aurora and how pretty she is and how nice and kind and non-fighty she is. actually it's impossible for me to have a character that doesn't like aurora so. anyway. pls can they be friends
PMWebsite
^
HEDGIE
 Posted: Dec 3 2015, 04:15 PM

LUCY & SIENNA

just when you thought i was done. ha. no i feel terrible for this but i've been planning to plot with lucy and that never happened bc responsibility? prioritizing? what are thoooooose. anyway getting to it. lucienna is a beautiful ship name!!!!!!!!!!! lucy probably goes to charming charlie all the time since they have cute stuff and her aunt is spoiling her honestly. lucy is so into exploring so hit her up honestly. curiosity buddies. idk i suck

LUCY & STELLA

lucella thoooo. lucy is lowkey definitely planning on throwing stella under the bus if they get caught so hopefully that doesn't happen!!! sorry stella!!! but lucy likes stella because she's so keen to break the rules in order to have fun. lucy probably won't find her annoying but who knows, lucy has hella mood swings??

LUCY & AURORA

lucora!!! basically bonding over #newgirltroubles though aurora probably has more than lucy. lucy just kind of stays lowkey and keeps to herself mostly, but people might make fun of her because she's kind of weird??? anyway i need themmmmm. again none of my characters can dislike aurora it's a gift and a curse.
PMWebsite
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll