prologue
nce upon a city is a ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum
staff
credit
skin made for ouac by hedgie
table of contents
newest chapters
#/# update here

#/# update here

#/# update here

affiliates

Add Reply
New Poll

yours truly, aurora writes letters & doesnt send them
aurora m. rigby
 Posted: Sep 13 2015, 05:52 PM

mom,
hey, mom. so i'm sure you've seen all of the pictures i've uploaded to my nyc album on facebook. and you've probably seen the status updates about school and adventures and weather. i told you i ran into jackson and that things are going pretty well with us.

except they aren't really? if you haven't already seen a certain photo online, i would honestly be surprised. you've always known everything before i could even think of telling you (remember when i came home from my summer trip and the first thing you said to me was 'well, the purple isn't the only thing different, is it?' and i blushed scarlet and you just laughed?).

if you've seen that photo, i hope you aren't mad that i didn't tell you first. it's just hard to believe it myself, i suppose. i was at baum for three days and everything was fine and -- well, i told you all of that. the rumors. jackson's girlfriend (if she is, anymore, they're on a break, mom, a break and i feel so bad)

okay, this is definitely less organized than most of my letters. not sure if i'll even send this one. i guess what i'm trying to say is i messed up?? and i really want to come home. i miss you.

love, aurora xo

© laurie. stealing is bad, stay in school & eat your veggies.

PMEmail
^
aurora m. rigby
 Posted: Sep 13 2015, 06:09 PM

carson,
jackson and aracelli are in new york, so why aren't you?

i'm definitely a little intoxicated right now. having a pity party in my dorm. i don't know where my roommate is. i think you would like her.

remember when we watched the sunrise the day after your sixteenth? we stayed awake all night just to watch the colors blend together. reds and oranges and pinks. it was nice.

sometimes i wish we were okay. i miss us. i miss you.

we were friends for as long as i can remember -- literally, i can't remember life before you. it was wrong of me to shut you out so quickly. i'm sorry. for someone who always offers second chances, i... really didn't give you one, did i?

wow, would you and aracelli laugh at me for being so stupid and sentimental. note to future (and hopefully sober) self, tear this to shreds and toss it.

rora

PMEmail
^
aurora m. rigby
 Posted: Sep 13 2015, 06:23 PM

jackson,
today was the first day of freshmen year.

i used to count the days. i used to wake up and think the last time i saw jackson was a month and twenty one days ago. i don't anymore. that girl from our study hall is in my drama class and she asked about you. said she hadn't seen you yet. i told her i didn't know where you were.

i don't know if you've started school. fancy new york, fancy private school. are things different? do you live on campus? sounds weird. guess we weren't good enough for you, hmm?

anyway, i've come to the conclusion that i'm never going to see you again. and that's fine. carson and i are doing fine without you, just like we were before i met you. i still visit your mom. i still sit underneath that tree with a glass of lemonade. sometimes i wonder what life would have been if that tornado didn't come through the day after we...

i'm at the diner my mom works at. saving money for college and all that fun stuff, i guess. i'd like to travel the world. new york was on my bucket list but i don't know, anymore. it's a big city but i'm sure i'd bump into you somehow and i don't know if i'll ever be ready for that.

what would i even say to you? why am i even entertaining the idea?

aurora
ps: aura is ruined for me. thanks.

PMEmail
^
aurora m. rigby
 Posted: Sep 13 2015, 06:29 PM

jackson,
i dyed my hair purple.

i was so close to visiting new york this summer but we couldn't afford it.

i met a girl named aracelli. she helps to fill the void you left.

do you miss me? do you miss fairfield?

i might be drunk right now.

sixteen years old and i'm drinking. it's normally with aracelli or carson while laying by the lake, or tanning on the roof. i have so much fun with them? i'm curious sometimes what it would be like if you were here with us.

it's ridiculous. no matter how much alcohol, no matter how much time, no matter how hard i try to forget you, i can't. i hate it. i hate you for it. my mom said we were soulmates. it made me cry but now i think it's stupid.

aurora

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll