prologue
nce upon a city is a ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum
staff
credit
skin made for ouac by hedgie
table of contents
newest chapters
#/# update here

#/# update here

#/# update here

affiliates

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

you say sit down, it's just a talk {jackson}, #teamtalkative
stella r. hines
 Posted: Jun 27 2015, 03:25 AM

Jackson Horowitz had been in need of a stern talking to for, like, weeks and Stella Hines was just the person to do it. She hadn't believed any of the rumors in the first place, no matter who she had heard it from, because of a few reasons.

Number one being that Jackson would not cheat on his girlfriend. Ever. Not for anyone or anything, no amount of money or glitz and glamour. That's how Stella saw it, anyway, and she liked to think she knew him well enough to assume that much. Stella hadn't actually met the girl he was allegedly cheating on Grace with; all she knew was that they were childhood friends, both from the middle of nowhere Iowa. So what if maybe they had liked each other back then? It was apparently forever ago and Jackson was dating Grace now and that was that.

Reason two being that Carley McIntyre had started the rumor. Don't ask Stella how she knew, okay? She just did. There were certain perks that came with being quick as lightning, end of story. Now, Stella had no reason to dislike or mistrust Carley seeing as Carley had never done anything to Stella but Carley had started the rumor and now Stella's best bro was a never ending rain cloud of doom and gloom. She missed goofy Jackson, Jackson making jokes, Jackson that kicked her ass at video games.

Last and perhaps most obvious, this was Baum Academy and God forbid this stupid school ever run out of things to gossip. Of course, they would latch onto something like this, always eager to see the end of a perfectly lovely couple. It was kind of ridiculous, honestly, how many chattering groups of students Stella had to stop to yell at on her way to class.

So here Stella Hines was, standing outside Jackson Horowtiz's dorm, a very serious look on her face. Stella was pretty sure the whole thing had mostly already blown over, seeing as Grace and Jackson had actually been talking to each other in the halls earlier, but Jackson still seemed forever bummed, and Grace didn't look much better. Not that Stella knew what was going on with Grace since they weren't exactly friends (yet, Stella thought, because she did kind of want to be friends with her, and wasn't it a requirement to be on good terms with your bestie's girlfriend?).

She knocked only once before letting herself in and without a second after closing the door behind her, she said, "we need to talk."

don't mind me, just trying a new template!
ELLIE
PM
^
JACKSON E. HOROWITZ
 Posted: Jun 29 2015, 11:10 PM

help me if you can i'm feeling down
& i do appreciate you being 'round

Jackson was probably ready to have a complete meltdown at any second, and it was all his own fault. A couple times he tried to blame Aura or God or even Grace, but that was all bullshit, and he knew that all of this was his doing and that there was nothing he could do about it. It had already been done, and there was no taking it back.

Really, he hadn't done anything. Aura just so happened to come to town around the same time his girlfriend was diagnosed with cancer. He was stuck having to try and reconcile things with Aura while taking care of Grace. That alone was fine, but the rumors are what was really getting him down. He and Aura? Old friends, nothing more, and although there might be something there, he would never cheat on Hollie! Not now, not ever. It was all too much to deal with, and too much to laugh off. He had been kind of a downer, which was very odd for Jackson Horowitz.

Yeah, he was in a funk, and not an uptown funk. He would normally be out actually doing something today, but instead he asked Sienna to take Jacqueline so he could rest for a day. He needed to relax, alone, just for a few hours, sleep off the sad and pretend everything was okay in his bubble. It's not like he had been sleeping at night, anyway, between parties and restless anxiety.

Jackson was just about to fall asleep when he heard a knock on his door. He opened his eyes and looked at the door to see Stelly walking in, and he made his best effort to sit up, knowing what was going to happen here, but intending on not having that happen. "About what? Have you finally realized your feelings for your nerd friend?" he said cheekily.

outfit | stella | new template!
PM
^
stella r. hines
 Posted: Jun 30 2015, 06:03 AM

For as observant as Stella sometimes liked to think she was (she knew exactly what her friends wanted on their birthdays, when they got haircuts, if they were wearing new shoes), she either ignored that Jackson was literally about to take a nap, or just didn't realize in her determination to have this talk. Whatever it was, she rather rudely joined him on his bed, drawing her knees to her chest. Before she could say anything else, he gave her a smartass response, and she found herself at a loss of words for once. Her expression was along the lines of offended, embarrassed, and ?!?! which was all sorts of confusing. "I... have no idea what you're talking about," she said finally, definitely not stammering at all.

Feelings for Eddie... yeah okay, sure Jackson, whatever. Let's first talk about why the heck Carley McIntyre thought it would be a good idea to start a rumor about you and the new girl. This conversation was going to be one hundred percent about Jackson. It wouldn't even be one percent about her and Eddie. It would be negative one hundred percent about her and Eddie. Because there wasn't anything there that needed talking about. "I'm just gonna ignore that you even said that. Said what, Stella? Exactly!" She ended with a glare, as if that would prove her point, and drop the subject. Not that it had even been a subject in the first place. Just a snarky comment because he was probably annoyed she woke him up.

"I mean the rumors," she said, straight to the matter at hand, "and like, fine if it's a non-issue anymore, but you sure haven't been acting like it!" She worried for a second that maybe something else was wrong with Jackson, or maybe Grace, that she hadn't been told yet. But she was pretty sure, or she liked to think, that Jackson would have said something. Anything. Even just a 'hey Stelly, things aren't great right now' would've been enough for her. But he hadn't told her anything and so she had every right to be hassling him. "I don't believe them, obviously. But even if things are kinda better, you still aren't acting yourself." Except for just now because the sass in that question was definitely goofy Jackson. Not that it mattered all that much. Because it was already dropped. Why was she thinking about it?

ELLIE
PM
^
JACKSON E. HOROWITZ
 Posted: Jul 1 2015, 01:32 AM

Ha! She totally knew what he was talking about. Jackson smirked at her, and mimicking her stammering (which was probably a dick move, but he was just about to fall asleep so he was a bit grumpy, said, "S-sure you don't." He sat up a little bit more, moving to where he was sitting up against his headboard, perpendicular to her, and put his elbow on his knee and rested his chin on his hand, wondering what Stelly possibly wanted to actually talk about when he knew damn good and well.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night, Stelly Bean," he said, still smirking. Stelly Bean was much better than Stelly Jelly Bean (ugh, never again), but it was still a bit childish and he only used it in situations like these, just to irk her a little bit. Hopefully she wasn't too mad at him like everyone else was. He was just being such an asshole, honestly.

Noooope that wasn't happening, redirecting this conversation. "What rumors? You mean the ones about Stellar being the cutest couple that's bound to happen?" he asked, cheeky as ever, and playing dumb so hard. "Yeah, of course you don't, you're biased and in denial." He rolled his eyes, then put his hand on his chest in mock pain and offense. "Don't worry, I'm only a little bit offended that poeple think Stellar is the new Graceson, and probably cuter." This was not going to be about him, no way, not gonna happen.

outfit | stella | short as FUCK sorry
PM
^
stella r. hines
 Posted: Jul 9 2015, 04:01 PM

/
W o w o k a y c o o l. Jeez, what was his damage? Okay yeah so she had woken him from a nap (the tank top he was wearing made it that much more obvious and she only felt a teensy bit bad) and okay yeah this was probably still not something he wanted to talk about, but she wasn't going to just not, especially when he was giving her attitude. Glaring at him as he sat up and trying not to punch him, Stella took a second to calm down.

With the nicknames?? Oh come on that just wasn't fair. If Stella was a good friend, which she should have been to earn a nickname like that, she would have realized Jackson did not want to talk about the rumors. If Jackson was a good friend, which he definitely was she was just annoyed, he would stop countering with Stellar things. Like, now. Except he wasn't.

Definitely flustered at this point but doing her best not to show it, Stella decided she had to be more forward. "You know I'm talking about Grace and Aurora." Stella remembered vaguely the chat she had been a part of when she'd broken her leg but most everything that had been said was still a mystery to her. She was pretty sure she had made a joke at Jackson's expense along the lines of his 'girlfriends' and she felt bad about it now but wow did she hope this wasn't his way of getting back at her.

N O P E she was not blushing and this was so not going to be a conversation they were having. "People think Aurackson is the new Graceson, she said, sounding frustrated, "I mean, they already have a ship name for you two, what is that about." She was officially spending too much time with Nahnie whose terms seemed to be rubbing off on her. "Also, Eddie and I are not cute????" Right, Stella, like that needed to be addressed.

ELLIE

PM
^
JACKSON E. HOROWITZ
 Posted: Jul 9 2015, 04:23 PM

Shit, their names were said and Jackson winced. But, there was no way he couldn't still bullshit his way through this, and he just shrugged and acted like it was no big deal. "What about them?" And then she answered and reality kind of hit him and drunken memories washed over him and fuck, this was not going well.

Stelly was blushing, though, so maybe he still had a chance. There was no way she wouldn't somehow bring Eddie back up so he wouldn't have to, and he tried to ignore what she had said. "Aurackson is the new Graceson", "ship name", that sort of thing. He definitely remembered when she had referred to Grace and Aurora as his "girlfriends" in the chat, but that was when she was on painkillers so it was excusable. This... well, this was for his own good, so it was probably fine, but he did not feel like going through this today.

Or maybe he did, maybe he just had to get whatever it was off of his chest.

yes, of course she did. Jackson grinned, cocking his head to the side, trying to hide his guilt but also suddenly deciding to confess. "But you and Eddie are cute! I mean, you guys didn't get drunk and make out at three a.m. but you guys do so many cute things! Any good bets lately?" Smooth.

outfit | stella | short as FUCK 2x combo
PM
^
stella r. hines
 Posted: Jul 10 2015, 04:00 AM

/
What about them? Oh okay, Jackson. Yup. Stella saw it now. She saw how he was doing this. Well sorry, Jackson, but Stubborn was her middle name, and she was going to get him to talk about this if it took her last breath. (Except not really, it wasn't that big a deal, but she had always been one for exaggerating). "I don't know. What about them, Jackson? What about how the entire school thinks you're cheating on Grace with Aurora? What about that, hmmm?"

She was probably being unnecessarily harsh and/or rude but she was getting a little testy about him bringing up Eddie. Oh!! Ugh!! There he went again!!! Still definitely not flustered or anything because Stella never got like that, she looked away and frowned. She so was not going to talk about Eddie right now. She admitted that one was her fault for even saying anything in the first place but she wasn't going to fall for it again. Stella Hines could definitely last an entire conversation without mentioning Eddie Brooke. That was absolutely a thing she could do.

Wait. Wait what??? What had Jackson said just then? Stella had kind of tuned out right after 'you and Eddie are cute!', steam coming from her ears, but Jackson had said something along the lines of getting drunk and making out at three in the morning. What the hell did that mean?! He obviously wasn't talking about her and Eddie because they were both underage. Not that that mattered at a school like Baum because the faculty really didn't seem to give a damn. If he wasn't talking about them, though, who???

Looking back at him, eyes narrowed, pieces falling into place, Stella hoped he wouldn't give her the answer she was expecting. "Are you saying you and Aurora made out drunk at three in the morning?!?!" She tried not to shout, honestly, but she was Stella, and all Stella knew how to do right was shout. Figuring there wouldn't be anybody lingering outside Jackson's door, Stella continued. "What the fuck??? How do you drop a bomb like that and then ask if Eddie and I have had any good bets lately?!" Shit, she had mentioned Eddie. Jeez, that was embarrassing.

ELLIE
PM
^
JACKSON E. HOROWITZ
 Posted: Jul 10 2015, 07:50 AM

What she said felt like twenty knives hitting him all at once, and it showed, but he made a 'pfft' sound, shrugging. "Who cares what they think? I sure don't." Nevermind that what they said was true and he did cheat on Grace with Aurora and he was the fuckboy everyone thought he was the whole time, and that any grasp at decency he tried was pointless.

Shit, he probably shouldn't have mentioned anything. Stella getting mad at him was... well, it hurt, but everyone else was already pretty mad at him. What was one more friend that thought he was a prick? "I'm not saying that it didn't happen. It's kind of fuzzy. I was drunk." Cold, harsh, not joking at all anymore. Goofy Jackson was absent and the guilt hardened his heart.

"And I mean, you and Eddie are way more interesting, anyway." Okay, maybe goofy Jackson was still in there a tiny bit, but it was so difficult to feel anything but shitty when it came to this whole fucked up situation. He was in love with two girls at one time, both equally and in different ways, except one of them was his girlfriend and was precious and didn't deserve him and the other one was beautiful and probably didn't deserve him either but hell if the other person in that love triangle did either.

Was he seriously in two different love triangles at once? Was he secretly the protagonist in a young adult novel and no one had told him? Did someone think it was funny or entertaining to write all of this and make him suffer?

"So yeah, I'm an asshole. You should probably just avoid me." I'm only gonna break break, br-break break your heart, or however that stupid song went.

outfit | stella | lmao what 4th wall
PM
^
stella r. hines
 Posted: Jul 10 2015, 03:08 PM

/
Shit.

Stella had gone to far.

Wow, was she the worst best friend ever, or what? Fuck. Ohhhhkay. Nope. She could fix this. Yup, there it was. She had made this worse. She had come here to figure everything out and get Jackson back to his regular self but she was making it worse. Jesus Christ, she sucked. The tone made her upset, honestly, just the idea that Jackson could be mad at her now for bringing it up. Stella didn't like people being mad at her. She couldn't really handle it.

Ignoring that she and Eddie seemed to be a topic that was definitely not going to be dropped, Stella uncurled her legs and crossed them instead. Arms no longer wrapped around her knees, she wasn't sure what to do with her hands. She really wanted to just hug Jackson and say sorry and promise to never bring any of this up again. That wasn't really her thing, though, and so she would have to think of something else.

Fuck.

"Jackson, holy shit, no, shut the fuck up." Okay... good start. Sighing, not meaning to sound as aggravated as she did, but hoping he understood it wasn't at him, but at herself. "I could never avoid you. I'm pretty sure that is literally impossible unless you were to start avoiding me first." She could tell she was still coming across as her usual defensive and rude self so she tried to tone it down. "I don't care either what the school thinks and it definitely hasn't made me think you're an asshole."

She was awful at this. "I dunno, you were kind of already an asshole," she said, teasing, hoping it would make the tense feeling in the air go away. "You got drunk with Aurora, whatever, okay, that's none of my business." This was not going well. Was she getting worse at this? Okay, Plan B. "Eddie and I are way more interesting. Why doesn't the school talk about us?"

Plan B was a stupid plan but at this point she just wanted Jackson to understand that she was sorry and the (apparently) best way to do that was to agree with everything he had to say about Stellar.

ELLIE
PM
^
JACKSON E. HOROWITZ
 Posted: Jul 11 2015, 09:06 PM

Jackson listened to what she said, waiting for her to let it all out before speaking. Sometimes that was best when it came to Stelly, especially since her starter was a little bit harsh. No, of course he wasn't going to avoid her. She wasn't his issues, and those were pretty much the only thing he was looking to avoid. Stelly was practically his little sister, he'd never dream of avoiding her on purpose. No way he was breaking #teamtalkative up, even if he wasn't so talkative anymore.

He tried to keep a straight face so he wouldn't distract her, but he couldn't help but nod and shrug at Stelly joking and saying he was kind of an asshole. She had a point there. Jackson felt like he was going to cry, oh god, when she said Aurora was none of her business and changed the subject. This was why he loved her so much, why she was little sister he never knew he wanted.

So he couldn't help but give her a "wtf" look. "Stelly, literally the whole school talks about Stellar. You're like Danny Phantom and Sam Manson. Pretty much everyone assumes you already are a thing and if not, should be." He grinned and nudged her side, winking. "Sometimes, people just prefer to talk about drama over fluff." Stellar was like the definition of fluff, to be honest.

"So, any recent developments on the Stellar front?" Jackson was probably going to get punched but at this point he didn't care. They couldn't just be that cute and expect people not to freak out over it. He wondered if Andie knew about Stellar, wherever the fuck she was. She would freak out at how cute they were.

outfit | stella | not crying
PM
^
stella r. hines
 Posted: Jul 12 2015, 01:02 AM

/
Jackson wasn't very good at keeping a straight face or Stella was really good at noticing things like that but that was whatever because she seemed to have done something right. Thank God. She was so relieved, like. So. Relieved. Now Jackson wouldn't be mad at her or find her annoying or start avoiding her. Sort of how like all her friendships ended. She was forever surprised that it hadn't happened like that with Eddie. She still could just not understand why he still spent time with her.

Giving him her own 'wtf' look back, Stella was shaking her head before he even finished. Okay, first of all, with the Danny Phantom reference, really, Jackson? She wasn't going to make fun of him for it or anything because that show was fucking great but now Stella was going to wonder forever if she was Danny or Sam. Not that that mattered because her and Eddie weren't Danny and Sam. She grumbled a little when he nudged her and then winked and she wondered when the hell she had started grumbling. That was so little old lady behavior. How old was she??????

"You're 'avin a laugh," she said, shitty fake British accent and all, kind of making fun of him, but mostly thinking it fit too well with the situation. It wasn't surprising to her that people preferred fluff over drama but she wished it was fluff about somebody else because she and Eddie weren't fluff, they were knives and needles and... other sharp non-fluffy things. Right? They had been. Were they still? She didn't know. "How come I never hear all this Stellar stuff, then, huh? If everybody is talking about it?"

That was an easy answer given that Stella sucked at whispering and didn't seem to understand that gossip was essentially whispering, and then shutting up when need be. Stella sucked at shutting up, too... "No!" she said loudly, protesting, "I mean." Well, what the fuck, how was she supposed to know? Apparently it was obvious to everyone else and Jackson probably would have been better off asking some random student. "I don't know, why don't you tell me? You're the one who apparently knows it all already."

Not that Stella wanted to know because she still thought this was a stupid topic but Jackson was her best bro and she wanted him to feel better. She definitely didn't want to know. At all.

#brotp
ELLIE
PM
^
JACKSON E. HOROWITZ
 Posted: Jul 13 2015, 12:27 AM

Jackson narrowed his eyes at her, all in good fun, and in a very fake serious tone said "Oi. The nandos are getting too cheeky in here." His British accent was still pretty solid when he tried but he still remembered pretty much nothing about Birmingham or anything having to do with being across the pond. He... really didn't remember anything before that day he met Aurora when they were seven and she was crying.

Huh. He had never really thought about it before, but he really didn't have any actual memories about Birmingham except for a few seconds here and there. The crooked countertop in the kitchen, his parents teaching him sign language, the airport... Just tiny snippets. That part of his life meant nothing compared to the other two. Birmingham held no one for him, while Fairfield had Aura and New York City had Hollie. And everyone else, of course, but meeting them kind of changed his life forever.

He looked at her like 'wtf' again, because how did she not even?? What?? "I think you just ignore it, to be honest. Or that one time, you were on pain meds, so that's excusable but... literally everyone mentions it all the time? Even me? Stelly, how far in denial are you?" Sure, no one was really clear about it, but it should have been kind of obvious. Maybe she was just pretending to keep the subject on Stellar. Stelly was so great, to be honest.

Jackson shrugged. "I've been trying to avoid gossip. For obvious reasons." Yeah, the whispering behind his back and the sideways glances were kind of hard to avoid, but he didn't listen in. "I mean, that chat was recent and a development enough. It was... it was probably the cutest thing I've ever seen." Other than Stelly cracking the "girlfriends" joke, which should have probably snapped him back into reality right then and there. Even Stelly, basically high, could tell how he felt about Aura.

It still kind of sucked to think about how everyone else was right, and he forgot sometimes. But they didn't need to know about his drunken make-out session with Aurora Rigby, and luckily, Carley hadn't said anything yet and Stelly wouldn't tell anyone. He wondered if Aura confided in anybody, and if so, who??? Probably... Nahnie Strider, if he had to guess.

outfit | stella | #bro
PM
^
stella r. hines
 Posted: Jul 16 2015, 03:46 PM

/
Stella leaned back, laughing, feeling whatever awkward tension that was left in the air disappear. Okay yeah, she was over the whole drama thing. That joke made everything better somehow and she felt like a weight had lifted off her shoulders. She wasn't sure when it settled there but she felt lighter now. She wished Jackson could laugh off everything that was going on but she knew that wasn't likely. And she felt bad because she wasn't sure how to help.

Other than by doing this, obviously, which was making her only a tiny bit uncomfortable. Stellar wasn't anything new to her at this point but she still couldn't wrap her head around Eddie liking her and the whole school shipping them. It just didn't made sense. Did she ignore it? Oh Christ, gentle reminder of her on pain meds. That had been a thing for way too long and she was glad her leg was better, wow. "I guess you could say I'm in a river in Africa."

. . .

Did she just make that fucking pun? What the fuck? Geography was her thing, though, whereas everything else was not, and Jackson had set it up for her, honestly. She'd have to find Eddie later and punch him because it was obviously his fault that she was making puns now. Right, speaking of her on pain meds, "yeah, about that chat, how out of it was I? I don't remember most of it." That or she was, like Jackson had said, ignoring all of it. She didn't even know, anymore.

Stella did, however, remember her chat with Nahnie and Aurora. They had had some solid advice and examples and Stella couldn't stop thinking about what they had told her. She found it weird how often she thought about it but now that she knew Eddie liked her, and now that she knew everybody knew they liked each other, things just hadn't been the same. Maybe she should talk to Pennie about it next. She had known Eddie for a long time now and could probably provide even more insight to this whole thing.

#brotp
ELLIE
PM
^
JACKSON E. HOROWITZ
 Posted: Jul 20 2015, 10:39 PM

Jackson's face grew jokingly dark for a moment before he burst out into more laughter. Did Stelly just make a pun? Stelly? Of all people? Stelly, who punched Eddie every time she heard a pun? It wasn't even that great of a pun (sorry) but he was still practically in tears, happy tears for the first time in forever.

Wow, that made him think of when he and Aurora had finally gotten around to watching Frozen together like he had promised the first day he had seen her, and she was so cute. Wait, no. Stellar. Stellar was cute. Hadn't they watched Frozen together recently, or so he heard Penelope Diggory gush about in his english class. (Honestly, she was the only one who didn't talk shit for the most part, even if she didn't shut up, so he sometimes liked to listen to her when he was trying to tune everyone else out.)

Yeah, no, he probably shouldn't think about Aurora or Grace at this point if he wanted to keep things chill and funny. Speaking of neither of them, Stelly brought up the chat and he burst into laughter all over again. "Stelly... I don't know if you want to know the specifics. But Nahnie, Aura, and I all met to form a support group for how cute you and Eddie were being." Shit, he mentioned Aura, and remembered the girlfriends comment and how awkward it had made things and Nahnie's laughter and-

"It was just... hilarious, to be honest. But it wasn't just you. Eddie was being pretty flirty too, and I doubt he was high out of his mind." He shrugged, totally not anticipating Stelly's reaction to that observation. He wondered if there were any other developments he hadn't heard about.

outfit | stella | fuckin
PM
^
stella r. hines
 Posted: Jul 25 2015, 02:26 AM

/
Jackson's laughter made her feel immensely better about this whole situation! Stella obviously would have preferred it not be at the pun she had made because that was embarrassing and puns weren't her thing, but at least she was doing something right! Oh wait that was kind of a sad thought and she wasn't up for sad thoughts right now. Focusing on Jackson and seeing him in near tears at her joke made her smile. Stella wondered if this was how Aurora felt whenever she cheered people up.

Speaking of Aurora... Stella jumped at the opportunity, while still being surprisingly subtle for Stella. "That's such a cute nickname, way cuter than Eddie and I." Not that Jackson wouldn't immediately know what she was up to, but she had to try. Okay wait but how the fuck had she brought Eddie up again?! What was wrong with her!!! There was no way she would be able to turn this back on Jackson, she just was not good enough at it.

Stella knew Aurora had to have copied the entire chat down and Stella had never been so curious in her life. She wondered what it would take to get her hands on that conversation. She probably wouldn't share it due to some super top secret Stellar shipping bullshit but Stella would have to make a point to at least try.

Wait, what???? She hadn't been imagining that???? Eddie was flirting?" Stella repeated, feeling like she was blushing but hoping not. "That was just... he was being... friendly." Yeah sure right, Stella. And what did Jackson mean 'it hadn't just been her'?? What sort of things had she been saying?

Stella groaned and put her face in her hands. This was embarrassing. "I immediately regret all decisions leading up to this conversation," she mumbled into her palms, face still red, butterflies in her stomach.

#brotp
ELLIE
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll