prologue
nce upon a city is a ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum
staff
credit
skin made for ouac by hedgie
table of contents
newest chapters
#/# update here

#/# update here

#/# update here

affiliates

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

lose yourself in a chemical moment, stella | drinking contest
EDGAR M. BROOKE
 Posted: Jul 10 2015, 01:10 PM

SHRUG

STELLA

You're only happy when I'm wasted I point my finger but I just can't place it Feels like I'm falling in love When I'm falling to the bathroom floor I remember how you tasted I've had you so many times- lets face it Feels like I'm falling in love alone Stella would you take me home? Stella would you take me home?

This was... this was going too far, and Eddie was pretty nervous about this one.

Sure, they had done riskier, slightly dangerous challenges before, but this was something else and Eddie was almost sure he was going to either give up or lose. Or get in trouble, get expelled, and lose every opportunity he had for scholarships and college entrances and -

It would be fine, Eddie, calm down. Nahnie said that people drank all the time and didn't get busted unless someone snitched, which never happened unless you crossed the wrong person. And since Eddie kept mostly to himself, no one would snitch on him.

It was unfortunate that he only had one t-shirt clean to put under his usual button down, but it's not like he could go without. It was a shirt Penelope had gotten him for his last birthday. Grey, with black lettering that said "Classy, Sassy, & a little Smart Assy". He hadn't worn it before for obvious reasons, but it was literally the only t-shirt in his drawer and he was going to have to. Eddie was not the kind of guy to wear clothes dirty, and he had been slacking on laundry. He'd just have to wear his button-down shirt the whole time.

Checking the room number on his phone, he knocked on the door, and was pulled in by Nahnie, with some comment about how only nerd knock before coming into a party, and he felt so out of his element that his skin was crawling. He wasn't aware that it was going to be a party that he and Stella were going to have their drinking contest at.

"You know, I'm going to lose. I've never had alcohol in my life. Maybe we should just call it off now - "

"Don't be a fucking wimp. You'll be fine. I mean, my bets are on Stella, but you'll be fine."

Nahnie patted his shoulders and shoved him down into the chair at a small table in the center of the room that was filled with shots of whatever, and he felt so nervous that he was sure he was shaking. When was Stella going to get here so they could just get it over with already?

PM
^
stella r. hines
 Posted: Jul 10 2015, 04:17 PM

blame it on the alcohol
Stella wasn't sure how to feel about this.

On the one hand: finally getting to drink. And by finally, she meant that she had only really been curious recently, and what better place to test the waters than surrounded by her friends? Her mother would counter that she would prefer Stella drink at home where her parents could keep an eye on her but drinking with parental supervision? Haha, bye.

On the other hand: finally getting to drink because it was going to be a drinking contest. Against Eddie. Eddie who she definitely did not need to be drunk for the first time ever in front of. What kind of person would she be under the influence? Worse? More obnoxious and loud than usual? Or better? Better as in chill and not annoying?

She just really hoped she wasn't a weepy sentimental drunk person because she did not feel like confessing all her feelings and secrets tonight. In fact, she felt like dancing and having fun and (okay, to be honest) seeing what Eddie was like when he was drunk. Stella couldn't even remember whose idea this was?

Letting herself into the party, Stella hovered by the door for a moment, soaking it all in. The music was already playing, albeit at a low volume, and people definitely seemed to have already been drinking. Aurora was at her side suddenly and she jumped when she took her arm. "Stella! Hi! Come on, this way."

Aurora led the way to a small table that Eddie was already sat at. Nahnie was nearby and a crowd had already gathered. Stella took the other chair and smiled at Eddie, "Eddie, it's a party, put on some color, Jesus." She knew it wasn't his style and she was one to talk, sporting a mostly dark outfit, but looking hella badass.

Stella looked to Aurora and Nahnie, raising her eyebrows. "Okay, so. Are there rules? Is there a certain way to do this? What does the winner get?" Right down to brass tacks, apparently.

eddie!!!! outfit
made by malone at caution 2.0
PM
^
EDGAR M. BROOKE
 Posted: Jul 10 2015, 04:39 PM

SHRUG

STELLA

You're only happy when I'm wasted I point my finger but I just can't place it Feels like I'm falling in love When I'm falling to the bathroom floor I remember how you tasted I've had you so many times- lets face it Feels like I'm falling in love alone Stella would you take me home? Stella would you take me home?

Finally, Stella showed up, but instead of putting his mind at ease, his heart beat even faster and he was very nervous. He had no idea how he would be when he was drunk but especially not when he was drunk around Stella. Everyone already said they were obvious about liking each other, would that be amplified as the alcohol altered his body chemistry? He was probably going to end up embarrassing himself.

"You're wearing a black shirt," he said, and glared at her. She knew that he didn't have any color in his wardrobe, and even if he did, he would never wear it. The only colored things in his wardrobe were the t-shirt and jeans he had work to messy twister that had gotten covered in paint that he had kept for whatever reason. Memories, mostly, but Stella didn't need to know that he had kept it, or that he cherished that obviously traumatic memory.

Eddie looked up at Aurora and Nahnie too, awaiting the rules. Mostly at Nahnie, because he was pretty sure she had a lot of experience and could beat anyone in a drinking contest. No offense, Aurora.

"Alright, rules are you take the shots. Preferably taking turns but I don't fucking care how you do it. Gotta drink all of the shot or it doesn't count. Winner is the one who drinks the most shots before qutting or passing the fuck out. Or whoever drinks all their shots the fastest, but I would advise against it. Winner gets this flower crown I made out of wine grapes and twenty dollars." Nahnie held up the wine grape flower crown and put it on Aurora's head to model. "Okay, thirty if you drink all the shots on your side. Oh, and you both get totally wasted."

Eddie nodded at her and then looked at Stella, not ready but pretending like he was. "Ready?" Nahnie was pointing a camera at them and Eddie didn't even care at this point because he just wanted to get this over with. "Go, bitches!"

Eddie picked up the shot closest to him on his left side, figuring he'd go in some kind of order. He looked at it, looking in disgust, and downed it before he could change his mind. The look of disgust amplified and he shook his head and nearly spat it back out, but figured that it wouldn't count and he had to keep his game face on. "That's disgusting." But he picked up another one, determined to not lose after the first shot.

PM
^
stella r. hines
 Posted: Jul 10 2015, 05:19 PM

blame it on the alcohol
Eddie glared at her and she tried not to laugh, deciding instead to imitate the 'shrug emoji' as best she could. He wasn't wrong, obviously, but she felt super cute for once, and thought maybe she should rock darker colors more often. ... Hahaha, yeah, no, that wasn't happening. Nahnie ended up telling them the rules and Stella thought 'hell yeah, she is so badass, damn, before paying attention. She didn't want to lose this one even though, let's be real, they'd both be losing in the morning.

Taking turns? Stella was already shaking her head. If she had to wait for Eddie to take his shots, she'd get impatient. Well, she assumed she'd get impatient. For all she knew, Eddie wouldn't have any problems with this, and she would be the one having trouble handling her liquor. Passing out was not on her agenda whereas taking her shots the fastest was. She was always up for being the quickest at things. But Nahnie didn't recommend it and Nahnie knew what she was talking about so fine Stella would take her time.

Aurora princess posed with the flower crown on, doing some weird vogue hand movements as well, before laughing at herself. Stella decided she wanted the crown not only because it meant she would win but also because it was awesome and probably one of a kind. Also, money?? Hell yeah. "Nahnie, I came here to get wasted, duh." Stella didn't even think that was a part of this whole competition; she'd planned on doing so with whatever alcohol she could find afterwards, if the shots didn't do anything for her. Seeing how many were on her side alone, though, made it pretty clear she wouldn't need anymore drinks after.

Stella met Eddie's look and smiled again. This was going to be fun! It would be fine! She tried to send the positive feelings his way but Nahnie said "go, bitches!" and Stella went for it. Grabbing the glass in the very center, Stella shot it back without hesitating or smelling it, because she knew that would not be a good time. Coughing immediately and shaking her head, Stella set the glass aside. "What the fuck?? How do people--" she paused to take another one, not planning on letting her talking screw her over, "like this, it's awful?!"

eddie!!!! outfit
PM
^
EDGAR M. BROOKE
 Posted: Jul 11 2015, 08:04 PM

SHRUG

STELLA

Ignoring how absolutely precious her impression of the 'shrug' emoji was (yes, he got that reference, surprise), he narrowed his eyes, biting his lips to keep from smiling. God, this was so annoying. How did other people put up with his sort of thing? He still didn't understand it and probably never would.

Of course, Stella wasn't going to go for taking turns, and Eddie was fine with that. She probably wouldn't be impatiently tapping her foot or making comments at him to hurry up in that case, fine by him. To be honest, he didn't even care about winning at this point. That's how done he was. At this point, maybe it was better to just cut his losses and get wasted.

Which was apparently what Stella came here to do? Eddie could't help but smirk at her. "Well, I came here to win, so." He loved egging her on. Maybe she would drink faster and win and then he wouldn't have to take any more disgusting shots.

Eddie took the next one in the row (trying not to sigh at how Stella took one from the middle, what the fuck), and drank it, setting his mouth on fire. "Oh god, it burns." Fuck, who did this? Eddie glanced over at Nahnie, who was shedding a tear for her grown-up babies, and rolled his eyes. Right.

He took another shot after the burn faded from the last one, and started to feel dizzy. "It's like I'm drinking volatile chemicals, fuck." This was not going well, but he took another shot, suddenly determined to beat Stella.

PM
^
stella r. hines
 Posted: Jul 12 2015, 02:24 AM

blame it on the alcohol
Oh hell fucking no, he did not just say that. "Exfuckingcuse you," she said, glaring, "if anybody here is going to win." And she left it at that, taking another shot, slamming it down on the table like they did in the movies. Eddie was so fucking rude, oh jeez, she was so steamed now. There was no way she was going to lose this. Even if it meant taking more shots and taking them faster. She was going to regret it in the morning but she didn't care. She had come here to get wasted and she had come here to win and she had come here to have fun. All of the above. Another shot.

Laughing a little at his reaction and sparing a glance at Nahnie as well, she wasn't surprised to see her badass punk friend tearing up, looking hella proud. Aurora looked only slightly worried, as if ready to intervene at any moment. Stella hoped she wouldn't, or that Nahnie would stop her if she tried, because Stella wanted to know what she was like drunk, and she wanted to know what Eddie was like drunk, too. Jesus, what would her mom say? Who cared? She downed another glass, the burn in her throat feeling as if it would never go away at this point.

The next one was almost coughed back up and she took a moment, choking on the alcohol. "Volatile chemicals?!" What the actual fuck, Eddie Brooke. "You fucking nerd, ohmygod." She wiped the tears from her eyes and ignored how her throat felt on fire now. Eddie was going to catch up or take the lead if she didn't get her act together and she thought of accusing him of cheating for saying such a ridiculous (and hilarious) thing but nah she wasn't feeling that right now.

Instead, she took another shot, pretty sure the alcohol hit her in that moment. Wow yup she was dizzy. Was this how it always started? It kind of sucked and she didn't hesitate in taking one more drink, knowing Nahnie had said to take it slow, but not really caring. When did Stella ever take anything slow?

eddie!!!! outfit
PM
^
EDGAR M. BROOKE
 Posted: Jul 12 2015, 03:14 AM

#nofilter

STELLA

No. "It's going to be me, right?" he said, and took another shot and one more right after, regretting it instantly and he thought he was going to throw up. He couldn't, though. No way. He had to win. The thirst for victory grew with each shot he took, as he started taking them faster with less of a break in between.

"You're the fucking nerd," he mumbled in reply, sweating at this point and definitely feeling the effects of the alcohol and realized he was going to see Stella drunk. Ha, she'd probably be so lame. Lame? Where was this coming from? Whatever, he took another shot.

Nahnie was starting to look concerned now and he waved an arm at her as she stepped forward to try and stop him. "I'm fiiiine," he said, voice getting blurry. Slurred? Who knew. His vocabulary was shrinking with every shot he took until suddenly...

Nope, yeah, no, enough, no more. Eddie had to scoot his chair back and put his head between his knees so he wouldn't throw up because he felt like he was going to, and when his face became less green he sat up, leaning back in his chair. "No, I'm done, you win. Fuck this, fuck that, and fuck everything about anything."

He definitely did not notice Nahnie reaching out to bump fist with Aurora and putting the flower crown on Stella's head, laughing all the way (ha ha ha motherfuckers). The room was spinning and Eddie felt like he was spontaneously combusting and he just looked at Stella. "You.............. did you change your hair? What the fuck? Where did that come from?"

PM
^
stella r. hines
 Posted: Jul 12 2015, 06:30 AM

blame it on the alcohol
"In your dreams!!!" She said, practically yelling. If throwing one of her shots in Eddie's face counted, she would've done it. He was really getting on her last nerve. Some part of her wondered why it was so easy for him to get to her right now. It was probably the alcohol but just as likely her usual competitive attitude. He started to take shots faster with less time between and she swore under her breath. What the fuck, Eddie, that was bullshit!!.

She kept her pace, hoping it would hit him soon. The shots she had taken in quick progression were already slaying her. She was probably going to die or something but whatever.

Did he just call her a nerd?!?!?! He was asking for a fight, holy shit, she would show him. Stella had half a mind to get out of her chair and just tackle him right then but the glasses in front of her seemed more empty than full and her determination to win was reinvigorated. The moment Nahnie stepped towards Eddie, Stella saw Aurora in her peripheral and had Stella not been mid-drink, she would have flailed the upperclassman away (probably a good thing she hadn't as somebody likely would've ended up hurt in the process).

The moment Stella thought Eddie didn't sound fine was the same moment he pushed his chair back and leaned over. She took a few more shots for good measure in case he was faking but when he sat back up, admitting defeat, Stella threw her hands in the air, "HELL FUCKING YES!!!!" The wine grape crown was placed on her head and she felt like a fucking queen. Nahnie was laughing, Aurora shaking her head, and Eddie looking at her.

She barely heard him over the music which suddenly seemed louder but reading his lips seemed to work. She ignored how sick and dizzy she felt, giving him a toothy grin. "What, you mean the flower crown you loooosstt?!" Eddie was swearing more than she was used to and it was hilarious. Stella got up from her chair and regretted it immediately, swaying, before her legs just quit on her and she was on the floor. "What the fuck, legs?!"

eddie!!!! outfit
PM
^
EDGAR M. BROOKE
 Posted: Jul 12 2015, 11:25 PM

jfc

STELLA

"No, you're in my dreams!!!!" That didn't make any sense but he figured it was a great comeback by the way Nahnie had to grab her chest and double over, as he saw out of the corner of his eye, which was getting really blurry and it was good that Eddie gave up while he did because he felt all kinds of nauseous and strange and loopy.

Eddie blinked a couple of times, looking at Stella, then furrowed his brow. "It's not my style anyway. Is it hot in here? What the fuck. Stella, what are you doing on the floor. You're being ridiculous. Get up." Eddie tried to stand up himself and stumbled, catching himself on the table but managing to knock over a few empty shots and still landing on his ass. Wow, this was... what.

"Stella, why the fuck did you knock me over? I'm so mad. We're gonna have to fight. I'm sorry. It's just the rules." His mind and mouth were at a disconnect and he had no idea what he was saying, but he managed to reach out the arm that wasn't still grabbing onto the table toward Stella so he could help her up. "Here, it's like we're shaking hands first before we fight. I mean, we don't have to fight, but whatever, it's cool."

But the way he had his legs underneath him in some weird crouch thing was not sustainable, and he fell over, letting go of the table luckily in time to not knock over the rest of the shots, which Nahnie had already taken some of between obnoxious bursts of laughter. "How the fuck did I get on the floor? Damn it, Stella!!" He wasn't sure what was going on but it was all Stella's fault. "It's really hot in here, what the fuck. Turn the A/C down." Eddie unbuttoned his shirt and somehow managed to get it off, revealing the shirt he had on underneath, and he was pretty sure Nahnie couldn't breathe at this point because she was holding onto Aurora for dear life.

But she managed to contain herself, and kept her arm with the camera out the whole time, recording every minute. Handing it to Aurora, she came over and helped Eddie and Stella up. "Alright, you fucking lightweights. Go party." She tugged them to the dance floor and totally pushed them together, and Eddie grabbed onto Stella because he was 99% certain he was going to fall again.

"Stella, help, I don't know what to do. How do you 'party'?" he asked, whining a little bit.

PM
^
stella r. hines
 Posted: Jul 16 2015, 03:39 AM

blame it on the alcohol
Stella looked at him, confusion written all over her face. "Me?? Are you sure it wasn't a nightmare?" Stella was pretty sure any dream featuring her would not be good and so it would be a nightmare. Nahnie seemed to find it pretty funny, though, and Stella wondered if maybe it had gone over her head. She wouldn't have been surprised given just how much everything was spinning. "How do we know if you don't try it on?" She asked, not making any actual moves to share it with him. Hell no. This one was hers.

Eddie falling made her point and laugh, "who's being ridiculous now?!" It stopped being funny as soon as he blamed her, though, and she glared at him. Well, she tried to. He was sort of fuzzy and her vision was blurry. This so far wasn't a good time. "You and your rules," she said, shaking her head, and stopping immediately after it made her feel sick. He offered her a hand and she almost took it but was glad not to have when he fell over again. She almost rolled onto her side, laughing, but he put the blame on her again. "Eddie, it wasn't my fault!!!"

Stella didn't think it was hot but she was used to and preferred warm temperatures. She felt nice and cozy right now and she kind of wanted to stay on the floor. Aurora somehow stood standing even when Nahnie grabbed onto her and Stella wanted to point out how Eddie should follow their examples, but his shirt distracted her. She didn't laugh as much as Nahnie, instead just giggling, and saying, "that is... one hundred percent true." Nahnie came over then and helped them up and Stella said "thank you!!" with way more enthusiasm than necessary.

Stella was sure Eddie was only holding onto her because he didn't want to fall and that was probably a good idea. She had made the mistake of wearing these cute new boots and she thought the tiny heel wouldn't be an issue but... she didn't think she would be this drunk, this fast. Stella smiled at him, wondering how he could sound so cute, and shrugged. "Everybody parties differently, Eddie!" Stella stepped back and took his hands in hers, swinging them. "I can't teach you my way of partying, you gotta learn your own!"

eddie!!!! outfit
PM
^
EDGAR M. BROOKE
 Posted: Jul 21 2015, 01:52 AM

NERD

STELLA

"Nope, not a nightmare. A good dream. Fun dream. Not scary at all. The kind that makes you disappointed when you wake up." Eddie couldn't remember why they were talking about dreams, but Stella hadn't been in a nightmare of his since freshman year. Actually, he had had a nightmare about them being partnered for a project before they actually had been partnered for a project, but it's not like he could remember any of that in the state he was in. His mind palace felt like a labyrinth he didn't know how to solve. Maybe he could if he was Percy Jackson, but alas, he was not Percy Jackson, and he was mainly just really confused.

Eddie stuck his tongue out at her, not even wanting to try it on, and definitely not the ridiculous one. "Still you! Rules are great! And it totally is probably your fault, maybe. Or not. Who knows." The words just kept coming and he made no effort to stop them. "What's true?" he asked, and realized that she was looking down at his shirt.

Fuck!!! "Penelope got me this for my birthday. It's... pretty funny, now that I'm thinking about it." Wow, it was pretty hilarious. Penelope should be a comedian, honestly. Classy, sassy, a little smart assy? That was pretty much Eddie's entire personality summed up into one t-shirt saying.

"Thanks Nahnie. You're not as terrifying as I thought you were probably ten seconds ago." He said it as if it were the most important compliment that ever had to be said, and Nahnie took it as such, nodding back at him with a serious look on her face.

Eddie frowned at Stella's response to his question, not liking the answer. "Stella, I don't know how to learn how to party!! I read Melville for fun, do you think I know how to do any of this? Dancing and stuff?"

PM
^
stella r. hines
 Posted: Jul 22 2015, 04:47 AM

blame it on the alcohol
Stella felt like she was blushing but it was actually probably because of all the shots she had taken. She kinda wished now that she had counted them. Eddie was being really sweet, though, and Stella wasn't sure if it was because he was drunk or if he actually meant it but would never say so sober. Wasn't that what always happened, though? Saying things you wouldn't normally? "Oh, hush," was all she managed to say, wanting hide behind her hair.

Stella copied him before going full on pout mode. She was not ridiculous!! And it wasn't her fault!! Although she wasn't sure anymore what they had been talking about, anyway. Maybe it was her fault and she had just forgotten. Yup, anything before she had seen that shirt was a blur to her. "Wow, Pennie is a great gift giver!!" Stella couldn't wait for her birthday now!! "It is really funny. I think that's why Nahnie almost fell over laughing."

Speaking of Nahnie, Stella laughed at Eddie having ever found her terrifying. "Nahnie?? Scary? No, she is a precious Sinnamon roll," emphasis on Sin, and giggling because she thought herself so clever. Gosh, she was feeling very happy and mellow!! She had never felt so chill before, honestly, and it was making her even more happy. Eddie seemed to be talking for the both of them and she was okay with it for once because she was just fine with smiling and nodding at him.

"Who??" Stella asked loudly, sounding concerned, "Eddie, there isn't a Melville at our school, and even if there was, I don't think they would be okay with that!" Unless Eddie asked for permission first, of course. She sighed and took a moment to figure out how she could teach Eddie to party and dance and stuff. "Okay, well, this is a fast song!! So you gotta move fast and crazy and fun!!" Stella didn't let go of his hands as she danced to the beat of the song, pulling him along with her. "It's a learning experience, Eddie! It's more hands on, though, instead of reading how to do it! Just go with what feels right!" Stella probably wasn't making sense but she liked the song and she just wanted Eddie to dance with her to it!

eddie!!!! outfit
PM
^
EDGAR M. BROOKE
 Posted: Jul 22 2015, 09:19 AM

what is he likE 12

STELLA

"Penelope Diggory is probably the best gift giver ever. I don't even know how she does it. She's like a genius. I would know, because I, too, am a genius. But not at gift giving." Eddie felt a strange energy that he never had before, and that combined with the fact that his filter was down for the count was fueling the non-stop talking he was doing. "You know what? You're totally right. You're a genius too!!! Whoa. Nice. We should start a genius club." He nodded his head, appreciating her for a second.

Eddie laughed louder than he should, and Nahnie did finger guns at Stella but glared at Eddie from where she was and Eddie stopped laughing, looking at Stella as if to point out how totally terrifying she was being right now!! "Okay, yes, but have you also considered, no? She's very scary. I think she could kill me probably. And lay a flower crown on my grave." Nahnie overheard this and narrowed her eyes, nodding and pointing two fingers at her eyes and then his and wow, he was probably going to die.

But then Stella suddenly... didn't know who Herman Melville was? "Stella, I'm talking about Herman Melville. You know??? The author?? Wrote Moby-Dick-" and then suddenly he was doubled over, laughing, in tears, just for a second. How had he not realized how hilarious the name Moby-Dick was? Wow, that was just... so funny, everything was funny.

He suddenly grew very serious and nodded, absorbing Stella's words and attempting to comprehend their meaning. Stella was holding his hands and dancing and he realized that this he was going to have to learn by mimicry. Ha! Classic biological concept. "I can do that... Better than you can, probably!!!" And he copied her but went about ten times crazier, not even caring how he looked because he was going to beat Stella at being fast and crazy and fun for once!

PM
^
stella r. hines
 Posted: Jul 25 2015, 01:43 AM

blame it on the alcohol
Eddie was saying the word genius a lot and she wanted to call him a nerd or a loser or something because they were at a party!!!!!!! What was he doing using words like that??? Except then he called her a genius and she went bright red and she was pretty sure she was going to pass out or something. "Are you okay?! she shouted, snapping her fingers in front of his face. Stella thought it would be really cool to be in a club with Eddie and Pennie but Stella wasn't a genius when it came to anything, so she would kind of be an imposter. She sure didn't mind it when he said she was right, though. She hoped she would remember that in the morning.

Stella returned the finger guns and looked back to Eddie as soon as Nahnie glared at him so she missed his point entirely. "She could defs kill you but I wouldn't let her!!" Stella pulled him closer and looked over to Nahnie, shouting, "d'you hear that, Nahnie?! No hurting my dork!!!" She felt very protective and affectionate towards him suddenly but she also realized she was in his bubble so she stepped back.

Why was he teaching her things?? Her short temper flared up briefly before she was laughing thanks to him laughing. "No, I don't know! And I don't care! The only learning that should be happening right now is you partying!!" Stella was pretty sure that didn't make sense and she was missing some words but she wasn't worried about it. Especially since Eddie seemed to pick up on dancing pretty quick!! Wow, she felt so proud!!! "Excuuuuse you! Don't get ahead of yourself, kiddo." Who had years of dance classes thanks to stupid beauty pageants? Yup, it was her! Not Eddie!

Stella felt dizzy and warm and loose and she found it very easy to dance with him, not trying to meet his craziness, just having fun and being drunk and she loved everybody in this dorm room!!!!

eddie!!!! outfit
PM
^
EDGAR M. BROOKE
 Posted: Aug 3 2015, 04:34 PM

HECK

STELLA

"Yeah!!" Of course he was okay. "No!" or maybe not. He didn't know. He didn't know anything. His mind felt blank at the moment, as if he accidentally locked himself out of his mind palace now and someone was just kind of defenestrating random things and he was scrambling to catch them. Which he was somehow totally fine with right now, because fuck yeah he could go catch them. He could do a triple backflip and catch them, because in that moment Eddie could do anything. Anything!

Awwww, Stella was so sweet. Smiling and blushing, he put one hand on his heart and the other on Stella's shoulder. "Stella, that's so sweet, that you would risk your life for me like that." Because Nahnie could probably kill everyone in this room with little effort, but she probably didn't want to? He could see Nahnie giving Stella a thumbs up and nodding while whispering excitedly to Aurora, and Eddie wondered what she was saying. Probably planning on how to murder him, but anyway.

Scoffing at her, he made a face at what she said. "Stella, you should already know this, that's not my fault!" And he kept dancing like a fucking idiot and grinning at her, only stopping when she called him kiddo. "I have never been so INSULTED," he yelled, though he was mostly kidding, and he started dancing again because he was suddenly over it. "Look, I'm already an expert at partying, thanks for being such great teacher."

And with that he definitely attempted to grab her hand and twirl her around as if they weren't both super dizzy already, and he really had absolutely no idea what he was doing but he was definitely doing it better than Stella!! So ha!!

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll