prologue
nce upon a city is a ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum
staff
credit
skin made for ouac by hedgie
table of contents
newest chapters
#/# update here

#/# update here

#/# update here

affiliates

Add Reply
New Poll

weird dreams, post weird dreams here
HEDGIE
 Posted: Feb 16 2016, 05:07 PM

stellar wars: apocalypse

So the world's getting ready to end. Meteorites have been falling more and more each day, and they've been revealed to be cannon fire from an alien race that means to invade earth.

Now, warning, this is really fuckin weird.

One of these meteorites hit Stella and Eddie as they were racing, and in order to save both their lives, they had to be like sewn together? Made into conjoined twins, basically Similar to Dotte and Bette from AHS: Freakshow. It brought them closer together, to say the least, and by the time it's time to evacuate earth, they've got the whole sharing a body thing pretty much down.

Eddie is rich enough to get a ticket aboard one of the evacuation ships, though they're late to boarding and have to figure out a way to catch up with the ship that's taken off. R2-D2 is somehow there, and flying up to catch up with the ship also. So they get this miraculous idea and suddenly they have rocket powered boots and don't need oxygen to breath and make it to the ship just in time.

Unfortunately, they're informed that all people with multiple heads will have to be separated in order to gain access to things like food and water. Why? Who fucking knows, I don't. They meet up with Carrie Fisher who was in a similar situation, but was melded with a rabbit, and together they call bullshit on this whole heads-ism crisis, and we get to see Carrie's backstory as she was chased by one of these aliens (which are p much huge and unbeatable) and she somehow finds her way into a rabbit hole so that makes a ton of sense.

Meanwhile, Stellar is getting hungry and Stella decided that they need to sneak to get some food, which Eddie disagrees with, but unfortunately Stella got control of the legs. They get caught and sent back to the waiting area, awaiting the approval of whoever's in charge of this clusterfuck to be considered human.

During this, they decide to fucking make my feels go haywire by talking about all their friends and wondering if they got to evacuate. One excellent vision was of Jackson, Aurora, and Grace ("Do you really think they'd be able to afford those tickets?") all sitting in a circle and cuddling and waiting their impending doom. Another was of Penelope, whose parents bought exactly six tickets, leaving her behind to get killed. Fuck them tbh. But Penelope manages to sneak aboard the same ship Stellar is on, and they reunite and it's really cute basically. Nahnie probably fought off the aliens for as long as she could, then hid out in some bunker somewhere, taking however many of her friends she could with her.

Back on earth, the Weasleys are doing their best to fight off the alien threat. Yes, those Weasleys. Red hair, hand-me-down robes. Harry and Hermione were there too. The aliens were held off by magic, but it wasn't enough to defeat the giant beetle/elephant looking fuckers.

Cut back to Stellar and Penelope who are trying to get some goddamn food because they're human too and deserve to be saved!!! I don't know if they were able to or not, but I doubt they would just be left to die.

That's all I can remember right now. It was wildly fucked up.

PMWebsite
^
HEDGIE
 Posted: Mar 2 2016, 08:50 AM

stellar down under one knee

So I think this is more college-au Stellar? But they meet and become friends and some dare maybe ends up in them having to hang out with each others' parents. Except for whatever reason, Stella's dad is in Australia so Eddie goes there to meet him.

At first, Stella's dad is really standoffish and doesn't like him, but Eddie just kind of shrugs it off, and Stella's dad appreciates that for whatever reason. So they bond and get to know each other and BASICALLY SOMEHOW Stella's dad convinces Eddie to propose to Stella.

Now, they aren't even dating yet? But Eddie's somehow gung ho about this so I'm thinking Stella's dad might have had mind control but that wasn't really touched upon in the dream so. But yeah, he goes back to college, and Stella's there, and her friends drag her out of her room to the hall for a surprise, telling her to brace herself.

Basically he fucking did it, and the dream ended with the ambulance being called because for whatever reason he passed the fuck out. I woke up laughing (though I also thought I heard a kitten so?).

PMWebsite
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll